As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Asmadi Games #ad
One Deck Dungeon #adAsmadi Games #ad
- With multiple sets, you can add more players. One deck dungeon is a 1-2 player cooperative game. 30-45 minute playing time.
|Brand||Asmadi Games #ad|
2. Asmadi #ad
BATEMEN One Deck Dungeon: Abyssal Depths #adAsmadi #ad
- Country of Origin :China. Package weight :1. 0lbs. Product type :Board Game. Package dimensions :6. 0" l x3. 675" w x1. 0" h.
3. Generic #ad
Total 3 Items, One Deck Dungeon: Forest of Shadows and One Deck Dungeon Board Game Bundle with Mr Dice Drawstring Bag #adGeneric #ad
- 30 minute playing time. 1 to 2 players. Asmadi games one deck dungeon: forest of shadows and One Deck Dungeon Board Game Bundle with Mr Dice Drawstring Bag - Total 3 Items. Drawstring bag is measures at 5 x 7. 5 inches for small items only. For 14 years old and up.
4. Giga Mech Games #ad
Giga Mech Games One Card Dungeon, a Solo dice-Placement Dungeon Crawl Played on a Single Card #adGiga Mech Games #ad
- Each room has one type of Monster, with anywhere from 1 to 4 of that monster to defeat in each room. Fight through 12 increasingly challenging levels to reach the final prize - the Sceptre of M'Guf-yn.
The basic game mechanic is rolling three dice, for example if you have a movement skill of 3 and assign a 4 dice to it, Attack and Defense. After each room, you may upgrade one of your four skills - Movement, defense, attack, and Range.
Both the adventurer and the monsters are represented on the map by Dice, with the value on top showing their current health.
Adding together your skill levels in each of these areas with the dice you have assigned gives you a total number of points in each of these areas to spend, then assigning one dice to each of your Movement, you would have 7 Movement points to spend that turn. One card dungeon is a solo dice-placement dungeon crawl played on a single card.
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
2-5 Players, Immersive Fantasy Dungeon Crawler Adventure Game for Ages 14 and Up, Avalon Hill HeroQuest Game System Tabletop Board Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Limitless replayability: this heroquest tabletop board game is for 2-5 players, ages 14 and up. Immersive adventure game: the avalon Hill HeroQuest board game is fantasy dungeon crawler in which players must work together to battle terrifying monsters and complete epic quests.
Mythical heroes: the realm is in need of champions to challenge the evil forces of the Dread sorcerer Zargon.
Four heroes --barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, and Wizard--have answered the call. The game comes with 14 quests, and players can also create their own stories and build their own quests. Stunning artwork: the heroquest cards and booklets feature incredible artwork that helps takes players' imaginations into a fantastical world filled with hideous monsters, deadly traps, and more.
65 plus detailed miniatures: this semi-cooperative board game includes highly detailed miniature figures on 25mm bases, and detailed furniture models for an immersive gaming experience.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Deck Box Dungeons #ad
Deck Box Dungeons Ariah Studios Board Game #adDeck Box Dungeons #ad
- Builds can range from a standard stealthy rogue with daggers, equipment card, to a mage that wields a greatsword. Players must work together to slay monsters, and achieve the goal of their quest.
Includes a free iOS/Android app that streamlines setup/gameplay and adds replayability. 1 to 2 players. Each player builds their adventurer by selecting a character card, and special abilities card.
Fantasy themed dungeon crawler with a companion app that fits in a deck box. Each quest has a different goal, complete encounters, from escorting a priest to complete a ritual to killing a giant troll that has been terrorizing a nearby town. Increase player count to 4 players by combining two copies.
7. Battle Systems #ad
Modular 3D Terrain, 20 x 28mm Miniatures, Neoprene Gaming Mat, Battle Systems BSGCSC001 Core Space Starter Set, Board Game #adBattle Systems #ad
- Includes 20 miniature models: core space starter set includes 3 Civilian, 8 Trader and 9 Purge unpainted figures made of PVC. Compatible with other Battle Systems Science Fiction Terrains. 40k universe setup: the game includes miniatures representing humans and the Purge, an alien species whose goal is to rid the galaxy of all life.
Amazing 3d multi level buildings: like most of battle systems terrain, Core Space uses a detailed modular 3D board which will be the landscape for campaigns happening 40, 000 years into the future.
Adapt. You can paint each miniature making them come alive with their own unique character and personality. This can be played solo, two-player or more; competitively or cooperatively; as single missions or full campaigns.
This miniatures game has great playability: After successfully providing 3D Terrains to wargames like Warhammer, Battle Systems has finally started their own full tabletop strategy war game with Core Space. Each player handles a band of traders who have to survive in a dangerous galaxy while being hunted down by a semi-sentient race called the Purge. Great gameplay: salvage. Trade. Survive.
|Brand||Battle Systems #ad|
|Manufacturer||Battle Systems #ad|
8. Gamelyn Games #ad
Tiny Epic Dungeons #adGamelyn Games #ad
- In both acts, the heroes are forever lost in the darkness. The dungeon boss must be lured to these rooms to lower their defenses and allow the Heroes to strike the final blow. Collect legendary loot & supreme spells: victory in Tiny Epic Dungeons is achieved by defeating the Dungeon Boss! In order to do that, the Heroes will need to collect legendary loot and supreme spells.
Heroes to strike the final blow: these epic monsters cannot be slain by mere swords, axes, arrows, and the occasional spell. Search fearsome dungeon boss: in tiny epic dungeons, players control a band of heroes exploring a treacherous dungeon in search of the fearsome dungeon boss.
Heroes are forever lost in darkness: the dungeon, the players are constantly struggling against the waning firelight of their torch which decreases each turn. Heroes make their way through the dungeon one room at a time.
Each boss has unique abilities and a lair with a unique environment that gives various advantages and disadvantages depending on the skill used and where the hero attacks from. Around every corner goblins and ferocious minions seek to block the heroes’ path. Ritual rooms around the dungeon must be used to lower their magical bond to the dungeon. When the torch goes out, and the dungeon boss. Unique abilities & environment: after clearing the dungeon of all its’ minions and finding the entrance to the lair, players must engage in an epic battle against the boss.
|Brand||Gamelyn Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gamelyn Games #ad|
9. Wiggles 3D #ad
Real-time Card Game | Fast-Paced Board Game | for Families, Wiggles 3D 5-Minute Dungeon A Chaotic, Ages 8 & up | 2-5 Players, Co-Operative #adWiggles 3D #ad
- 5-minute dungeon is the most fun you can have in 5 minutes! You'll need teamwork to defeat each dungeon in only 5 minutes, and then take on the next intense challenge.
Defeat all 6 bosses to win! now with 25 more cards and the extra-challenging dungeon master: Final Form boss! Featuring a free timer app for Android and Apple devices, with six different themed narrators! Easy to learn, quick to teach: match your cards to each symbol in the dungeon deck to win! 5-Minute Dungeon is perfect for teams of 2-5 players aged 8+.
Includes: 275 cards, 5 double-sided hero mats 10 Heroes Total, 3 Double-Sided Boss Mats 6 Bosses Total.
|Brand||Wiggles 3D #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wiggles 3D #ad|