As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Masterbuilt #ad
Black, Masterbuilt MB20091621 Lump Charcoal 16 Pound #adMasterbuilt #ad
- 100% premium hardwood. Ideal for gravity Series grills and other charcoal cooking products. Naturally sourced and fired in artisan style kilns. Perfect hardwood blend for all temperature ranges and food types. Clean burn for optimal charcoal flavor and performance.
2. Jealous Devil #ad
35LB, Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, no popping, or kamado. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
3. Fogo #ad
Black FP35, Fogo FHWC35LB 35-Pound All Natural Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Bag #adFogo #ad
- Delicious Hardwood Smoked Flavor. Fogo super premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal in 35 lb Bag. Hand selected Large Chunks of Hardwood Lump Charcoal. Lights quickly and burns hotter and longer. Restaurant Quality.
4. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pound Bag, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant Quality All-Natural Large Sized Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures. Large pieces of 4 inches or larger fill at least 80 percent of the bag; Larger pieces have more surface area which helps longer burn times. Charcoal lights fast and lights long for better usage while grilling and smoking; Size: 17.
6 pounds. All-natural hardwood 17. 6-pound bag of super lump charcoal is perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking. Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic styles Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more.
5. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
Low Ash | 8-Pound Bag, Mr. Bar-B-Q Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal | Burns Hotter, Longer & Cleaner | Made from a 100% Hardwood Blend | Natural Lump Charcoal | Lights Easily #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- Bar-b-q lump charcoal is made from a blend of 100% natural hardwood. When you use Mr. All-natural hardwood lump charcoal - the mr. Bar-b-q is designed to burn hotter for longer and cleaner than other charcoals. Bar-b-q's charcoal, very little ash is produced.
Bar-b-q charcoal, you can rest assured that you will be using the best quality product. We believe that we have perfected the blend of woods and manufacturing methods to create one of the most premium grilling charcoals. Low ash production - with mr.
This is a premium hardwood charcoal which has few pops, flareups and less ash build up. It retains heat for longer giving a more perfect cook. Easy and quick to light - natural hardwood charcoal is very quick and easy to light. Bar-b-q charcoal is made from all-natural hardwoods, it has a completely pure and smoky flavor.
You can dowse in lighter fluid and then light or you can use a fire chimney. Burns hotter, longer & cleaner - mr. Fire chimneys work best as they have excellent air flow! This allows you to light up to a 2 pounds or more with just a couple of pieces of paper. Some chemically treated charcoal briquettes tend to leach some of the chemical flavor into food that is cooked over it. Pure smokey flavor - because mr.
6. FOGO #ad
FOGO Premium Oak Restaurant Grade All-Natural Hardwood Medium and Small Sized Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking , 17.6 Pound Bag #adFOGO #ad
- Premium charcoal: made exclusively from dense, Central American hardwoods, our charcoal lumps are hand-picked to ensure that only the finest pieces are packaged. Infuses mouthwatering flavor: ideal for smoking and grilling, BBQ, our charcoal infuses that authentic smoky and wood-fired flavor into burgers, chicken, vegetables, fish, and much more.
Versatile charcoal: our lump charcoal is designed to work with all major brands and makers of grills and smokers.
This natural charcoal is made with no added ingredients. Plus, this charcoal is made to last longer and burn evenly to perfectly sear the meat and lock in the flavors. Sustainably made: our products are produced sustainably in cooperation with government organizations, and we primarily use tree trimmings and timber that has been marked for removal.
This pack includes 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 ⅓- 2 inches in size. . Quick to heat: our charcoal is made to light quickly and burn very hot so you’re ready to grill within just 15 minutes.
7. Rockwood #ad
Missouri Oak, Hickory, Additives 3 Pack, 100% Made in USA Lump Charcoal for Grills and Barbecues, No Binders, and Maple Wood Mix Smoker Charcoal, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adRockwood #ad
- Grilling charcoal lump. Our hardwood lump charcoal is all-natural; no chemicals or additives have been used in its production. Responsible production: all of our kiln emissions are fired to 1500F to burn out any particulate. Rockwood is kilned to higher carbonization to burn cleaner and hotter, which means less mess to clean up after you’re done grilling.
They also leave very little ash behind, and burns boldly for juicier, fish, perfect for grilling or smoking any type of meat, ash-minimizing hardwood lump bbq charcoal lights easily, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker. Convenient to use: our slow-burning, heats quickly, and vegetable.
Good-for-the-environment charcoal bags: our paper bags and soy-based inks are recyclable, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned. The naked whiz' is a website dedicated to helping people understand and master all things charcoal. Our charcoal currently ranks #1 out of 100+ on their list for over 9 years! This is very important because it means that we have the approval of two different groups: the BBQ competition teams and Pitmasters who cook with our charcoal and the people who use it for cooking on their grills at home.
This also means that there are no harmful chemicals leaching into your food when you use our charcoal. We're passionate about creating products that keep our planet healthy and clean—and we know you are too! If you're searching for lump charcoal for smoker or BBQ grill, landfill-safe, our products are a great option. 100% all-natural & made in the usa: our lump charcoal is made from missouri-grown Oak, Hickory, Maple, and Pecan.
8. Big Green Egg #ad
BIG CP 20-pound bag of natural lump charcoal #adBig Green Egg #ad
- Big green egg painstakingly sources our natural charcoal to ensure that it contains no fillers, anthracite coal, nitrates, limestone, chemicals, treated wood or petroleum products.
Unlike some of the other charcoals and briquettes on the market today, pure and natural Big Green Egg charcoal is premium carbonized wood with NO additives whatsoever.
|Brand||Big Green Egg #ad|
|Manufacturer||BIG GREEN EGG INC #ad|
9. FOGO #ad
Restaurant Quality, 17.6 Pound Bag, Medium and Small Sized Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, FOGO Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 2-Pack, Natural #adFOGO #ad
- Quick to heat: our charcoal is made to light quickly and burn very hot so you’re ready to grill within just 15 minutes. Plus, this charcoal is made to last longer and burn evenly to perfectly sear the meat and lock in the flavors.
Versatile charcoal: our lump charcoal is designed to work with all major brands and makers of grills and smokers. Infuses mouthwatering flavor: ideal for smoking and grilling, BBQ, our charcoal infuses that authentic smoky and wood-fired flavor into burgers, chicken, vegetables, fish, and much more.
This pack includes 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 ⅓- 2 inches in size.
. Sustainably made: our products are produced sustainably in cooperation with government organizations, and we primarily use tree trimmings and timber that has been marked for removal. Premium charcoal: made exclusively from dense, Central American hardwoods, our charcoal lumps are hand-picked to ensure that only the finest pieces are packaged. This natural charcoal is made with no added ingredients.