As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Monkshood Seeds Aconitum napellus Packet of 20 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 20+ monkshood seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
2. IB Prosperity #ad
Venus' Chariot, Monk's Hood Flower, 1 oz Seeds Approx 8597 Seeds of Aconitum napellus #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Tolerates a pH in the range 4. 5 to 7. 5. Stratification: cold stratify for 40 days. Plant them in spring or fall in rich, with dark blue-violet, moist but well drained soil in full sun. Prefers a moist soil in sun or semi-shade.
Can be fall sown without stratification. Grows well in heavy clay soils. Blooms in late summer, hooded flowers borne in tall spikes. Space plants 2' to 3' apart. Members of this genus seem to be immune to the predations of rabbits and deer.
Prefers a calcareous soil. Seed and tubers are poisonous. Germination: sow seed 1/16" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed. Grows well in open woodlands. Thrives in most soils and in the light shade of trees.
Plants only thrive in a sunny position if the soil remains moist throughout the growing season. You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz seeds Approx 8597 Seeds of Aconitum napellus, Venus' Chariot, Monk's Hood Flower. Also propagates by division of brittle roots in fall or early spring. The flowers are very attractive to bees. Plants take 2 - 3 years to flower when grown from seed.
3. ERTS #ad
10 Aconitum Napellus Seeds | Monkshood Flower Seeds #adERTS #ad
- Easy to grow}: monkshood is fairly easy to grow in moist but well-draining soil in regions with relatively cool summers. Nice choice for you}: This Flower is a very nice choice for your garden.
Quantity}: you’ll get 10 Aconitum Napellus Flower Seeds. Beautiful flower}: a moderately growing flower, pink, yellow, monkshood features smooth palmate leaves with deep lobes and racemes of azure blue, or white flowers on sturdy, unbranched stems.
4. MITRAEE #ad
MITRAEE 1000 Monkshood Seeds Aconitum Napellus World's Most Poisonous Plant,Deadly Beauty ! #adMITRAEE #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 100 monkshood plant Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds : 100 .
5. FTG Goods #ad
10 Aconitum Napellus Flower Seeds | Monk's Hood Flower Seeds #adFTG Goods #ad
- Easy to grow}: monk's-Hood easy to grow from seed. Nice choice for you}: This Flower is a very nice choice for your garden. Quantity}: you’ll get 10 Aconitum Napellus Flower Seeds. Beautiful flower}: This plant will bloom in the late spring until mid-summer.
6. Zaylee Garden #ad
Zaylee Garden 10 Aconitum Napellus Seeds | Monk-Hood Plant | Blue Wolfsbane Flower #adZaylee Garden #ad
- Nice choice for you}: this Napellus Flower is a very nice choice for your garden. Beautiful plant}: aconitum napellus is a perennial ornamental flower with dark-green leaves that loaded with pretty blue to dark purple flowers.
Easy to grow}: wolfsbane Flower is very easy to grow from seed and is very fast grower. Quantity}: you’ll get 10 Monk's-Hood Plant Seeds.
7. Elwyn #ad
100, Elwyn 200 Monkshood Seeds Aconitum Napellus World's Most Poisonous Plant,Deadly Beauty ! #adElwyn #ad
- 100 monkshood plant Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds : 100 . Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
8. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Monkshood Seeds Aconitum napellus 20+ Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.