As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UltraPro #ad
White Paddle Only, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Repeater/Range Extender, Compatible with Alexa, 39348, ZWave Hub Required, Google Assistant, 3-Way Ready #adUltraPro #ad
- Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Simplewire – auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly.
Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub. Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features.
2. Enbrighten #ad
Works with Alexa, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, White & Light Almond, Enbrighten, Google Assistant, Repeater/Range Extender, Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, 55258 #adEnbrighten #ad
- Lights on fans with 3 wires – usually red, black & white – can be controlled using a separate Enbrighten Z-Wave smart switch or dimmer. Changeable paddles – white and light almond paddles are included to match your existing switches.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch to remotely turn on or off and adjust speed levels – high, medium and low settings – of a ceiling fan.
Additional colors of the easily changeable paddle are also available. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
Dedicated device – the smart control is specifically designed to operate fan speeds. It cannot be used with lighting. Range extender – the fan control repeats your z-wave signal from your hub or other Z-Wave devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Multiple fans – wirelessly control and schedule up to two identical fans from the same in-wall device.
3. Enbrighten #ad
120-277VAC, Gray, Pumps, Patio Lights, for Pools, Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Electric Water Heaters, 14285, AC Units, Direct Wire #adEnbrighten #ad
- Indicator leds are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door. Universal use – with multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A.
Up to two 120vac device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control. Weatherproof – a rugged, wall-mount, metal nema-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
Environmental conditions: For outdoor use in dry, damp or wet locations. Energy monitoring – remotely track watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
Operation modes – an integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Easy-access wiring – clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
4. UltraPro #ad
UltraPro Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire, Z-Wave ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, NOT A STANDALONE Switch, 39350, In-Wall White Rocker Paddle Only #adUltraPro #ad
- Multi-switch operation – the switch is not a standalone device. Light-commercial capable – supports 120vac and 277vac for universal use in a variety of systems. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for operation from up to 5 locations.
Quickfit enhancements are the ideal solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment.
Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever. Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Simplewire – dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. It must be used with a smart control for home automation.
5. Leviton #ad
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Technology, Repeater/Range Extender, White #adLeviton #ad
- Control: provides 15a, 120 vac nema 5-15r grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited. Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately.
Smart: protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations. Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink. Ratings: led and cfl up to 600w, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads.
6. Eaton #ad
EATON Wiring RF9501DS Aspire Z-Wave Wireless Single Pole Switch, Desert Sand #adEaton #ad
- Rated for up to 1/4 HP. Programmable delayed OFF mode up to 4 minutes default is 10 seconds. Neutral required for installation.
7. GE #ad
Google Assistant, SmartThings, GE Enbrighten, 3-Way Compatible, White & Light Almond, Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer, 14294, Repeater/Range Extender, Wink, 1 Pack, Zwave Hub Required, Works with Alexa #adGE #ad
- Versatile dimming options – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on/off, cfl, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199.
Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Supported wattage – 600w incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs.
Supported voltage – 120VAC. Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the dimmer. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
8. GE #ad
NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch for GE Z-Wave/GE Zigbee Smart Lighting Controls, 12723, White & Light Almond #adGE #ad
- Compatible devices – the add-on switch mirrors the functions of the primary smart device. It offers on/off control when paired with a switch, dims when connected to a dimmer, adjusts speed when used with a fan control and many other home-automation commands. Includes white and light almond paddles wallplate not included.
This feature allows you to dim lights, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations.
By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Ultimate flexibility – compatible with any ge-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations.
It cannot be used as a standalone switch. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, adjust fan speeds, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations. Neutral wire reQUIRED. Up to four add-on switches can be added to a smart switch or dimmer to operate fixtures from as many as five locations. Works with led, cfl, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
9. LEDVANCE #ad
1 Pack, SYLVANIA Smart ZigBee Smart Plug, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Amazon Echo Plus, Hub Needed for Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant #adLEDVANCE #ad
- Ideal for vacations to keep your home safe. Hands-free, voice-controlled. Enjoy the benefits of hands free control by asking to turn your Smart Plug on or off. Set schedules: use away-from-home control to create schedules to automatically turn your plug on and off at designated times.
For indoor use only. Smarter living: ideal for family rooms, table lamps, small electronics, fans, holiday decorations, floor lamps, and more.
Guarantee: backed by our standard 2-year SYLVANIA warranty. Easily plug your device into the SMART-plus Plug and use your compatible app or voice assistant to turn your device on and off.
Pair your smart-plus plug to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Echo Plus. Create your smart home: turn any outlet into a smart outlet. Compatible zigbee hub is required to control this plug. Easy set-up: integrate voice control by pairing an Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub.
10. Leviton #ad
White, Single Pole, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A #adLeviton #ad
- 600w incandescent, 4 amp inductive/Ballast, 150w led/cfl, 1/6th HP Motor. Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation. Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation.
400va magnetic low voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination. Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room.