As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lancaster Cast Iron #ad
Cooking Spoon and Spatula Combo, Hand Carved, 12” Cherry Wood, Made in the USA with Pennsylvania Black Cherry Wood, Handmade Wooden Spoon & Spatula Set #adLancaster Cast Iron #ad
- Bringing tradition back to your kitchen with an iconic design, our cherry wood spoon and spatula combo is carved from cherry trees sustainably-harvested in Pennsylvania. Ideal for making soup, and serving. Made in america - handmade in amish country, pennsylvania by skilled craftsmen.
How to clean wooden spoons: gently wash with soap and water. This classic utensil set is the perfect size for almost every cooking application. This natural material will be gentle on your cookware, durable, keeping your pots and pans in excellent condition.
Versatile - great for mixing, stirring vegetables, sauteing meat, stainless steel, non-stick teflon, cooking, and woks. Best wooden spoon and spatula for any cooking surface including cast iron cookware, and serving rice.
Beautiful design - meticulously-designed, weddings, mothers day, comfortable handles for both left-handed and right-handed users. All natural - 100% pure natural hardwood, hand-carved from durable and long-lasting Pennsylvania cherry trees. Tested and designed for a long life of use in the kitchen. Makes an excellent gift for Christmas, Birthdays, and Bridal Showers. Lifetime warranty - extremely durable and backed by a lifetime warranty. Cherry utensils are light but extremely strong, and food safe.
2. Earlywood #ad
Earlywood 10 inch Handmade Wood Cooking Utensil for Kitchen, Multi-Purpose Wood Scraper and Egg Turner, Cast Iron Scraper and Wood Saute Spatula, Made in USA, Jatoba #adEarlywood #ad
- Our scraper is available in four woods. It's a pancake flipper, a beef chopper, a wood skillet scraper, an egg spatula, a garlic crusher, and a wooden bench scraper. Rock solid. Washing by hand is the recommended product care for longevity. These are just a few of the things you'll find yourself busting this utensil out for.
Handcrafted in america with lifetime warranty. I have purposefully tried to break these before and I can't come close. People come back to us again and again to tell us how great these short wood spatulas are for eggs.
The egg specialist. Each of our woods is carefully hand selected for quality, aesthetics, sustainable, and longevity. Our most useful wooden utensil for kitchens. I'm 6'2" and 190 lbs.
All our wooden utensils are hand crafted here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. That's why they make the perfect garlic crusher, kitchen scraper, and wooden cooking utensil. Slide the scraper right under half of your omelet and fold it over in one piece. The sharp flat front lifts a wide path of eggs so they can cook instead of burn. The half inch thick hand rounded tail end is comfortable to hold when you are cooking like you mean it! Ethically sourced woods.
|Warranty||Every now and then we accidentally let a less than perfect utensil squeeze through our quality control processes. If you end up with one of those products, contact us and we will send you a replacement at our expense. Slight damage from normal wear and tear is to be expected of wooden products and is not covered under warranty.|
3. Lancaster Cast Iron #ad
Lancaster Cast Iron Wooden Spurtle Set, Handmade in the USA, As Seen on TV, Wood Spurtles Include Large and Slotted 12 inches Cooking Utensils #adLancaster Cast Iron #ad
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water. They are excellent for flipping omelets, rice, spurtles were created for stirring traditional Scottish porridge.
Spurtles are made from American Black Cherry, native to the Eastern United States. Originating in scotland in the 1400’s, straining pasta, and stew. Set includes one regular 12” spurtle and one 12” slotted spurtle.
Lancaster spurtles are great for stirring oatmeal, and whisking batters. Towel dry before storing. Amish spurtle set made by craftsmen in Lancaster, PA. Usable on all cooking surfaces including cast iron, non-stick, and stainless steel. Periodically maintain wooden spoons with food-grade mineral oil for a long life in your kitchen.
4. Earlywood #ad
Wooden Utensils Set, Comes w/a Thin Wood Spatula Flipper, Wooden Cast Iron Scraper Stirrer and Butter Turner/Cheese Spreader, Made in USA-JEM, 3-Piece Wooden Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set #adEarlywood #ad
- Their wooden construction also ensures they’re safe with nonstick pots and pans and strong enough for cast iron cookware. Our handcrafted wooden cooking mixing utensils are made here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. Complete three-piece set.
This wooden kitchen cooking utensils set is handmade and includes our three best sellers: a thin exotic wood sauté spatula, a broad bladed scraping tool for kitchen cookware, and our most popular size of butter and cheese spreader knife.
Handcrafted in the usa with a lifetime warranty. Washing by hand is the recommended product care. The simple, minimalist design of each of our pieces makes them versatile for a wide variety of cooking applications. Our woods: jatoba, mexican ebony, maple, and bloodwood lend a unique and elegant aesthetic to your kitchen.
Our wooden kitchen cooking utensils sets are ideal as both a serving and display in your kitchen. Beautiful unique and original designs. That’s how strongly we stand by their quality. Versatile and safe on cookware. At earlywood, all-natural materials and for every order YOU PLACE, we use only ethically sourced, we donate $1 to plant trees in the Brazillian Rainforest.
5. Lancaster Cast Iron #ad
Lancaster Cast Iron 5 Piece Kitchen Utensil Set, Handmade Wooden Cooking Utensils Made in the USA #adLancaster Cast Iron #ad
- This limits our impact on the environment while supporting local jobs and utilizing sustainably sourced materials. Versatile - each cooking set comes with a wooden spoon, Christmas gift, and risotto spoon. Each utensil is carved and sanded by hand for a smooth finish.
Sustainable - we source our materials locally and work with local companies to keep our supply chain short and sustainable. American made - all lancaster cast iron kitchen utensils are made by hand in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Lifetime guarantee - Our cooking utensils are made to last a lifetime in your kitchen. Our spoon sets are the best wooden kitchen utensils for almost any meal and make a great wedding present, spatula, cooking fork, slotted spoon, or birthday surprise.
Wooden utensils are ideal for use on all types of cookware being both durable yet gentle enough to use on non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron cookware. Amish craftsmanship is renowned for its quality and attention to detail. All natural - made from pennsylvania black cherry native to the Eastern United States.
6. Earlywood #ad
M, sauteing, Thin Dark Wood Saute Spatula, scraping, Perfect for flipping, Made in USA, Wooden Cooking Utensils, Multipurpose Flat Wooden Spatula, 11 in Handmade Kitchen Cooking Utensil, turning #adEarlywood #ad
- This solid wood spatula does so much more than wooden spoons. Use 2 as salad tongs! Use our medium flat saute utensils for nonstick cookware on pans from teflon to cast-iron! Each wood spatula is handmade in usa with a lifetime warranty.
It is so simple, flip, taste, but so useful. Wash by hand in hot soapy water with the scratchy side of your sponge. Simplify your kitchen with this multipurpose wood cooking utensil that does it all. Not dishwasher safe.
Our dark wood spatulas bring a unique style to your kitchen, while being extremely durable. Use it to stir, and crush. You don't know it yet, but this wood spatula will be your favorite! You need this handmade wooden kitchen cooking utensil! It fits in drawers easily, and looks great displayed! Always have the right wood utensils for the job with this handmade flat edge wooden spatula.
Beautiful and well built. Our wood kitchen tools are made from Ethically sourced woods and we donate $1 to replant rainforest for each order you place. 100% natural color - no stain - foodsafe oil. Our handmade kitchen wooden utensils are the best, so we warranty them for life.
7. FAAY #ad
Cooking Utensil, FAAY 3-in-1 Wooden Spatulas, 100% Healthy Utensils from High Moist Resistance Teak, Eco-Friendly Wood Spatula for Non Stick Cookware, Kitchen Utensils #adFAAY #ad
- Teaks are well known to be heat and moist resistant. 100% healthy and eco-friendly our faay teak spatulas / turners are from sustainable source of teaks in thailand. This is just to ensure our valuable customers’ good health. 100% easy to take care wash them with warm water and soft sponge to preserve their qualities.
No glue or lacquer added, only coconut oil finished. Every piece of our products helps the local artisans maintain their remarkable craft skill and pass it down to the next generations. Please be noted that the product color depends on types of soil It can be either dark or light golden brown.
Only you can provide them with that. 100% handmade and heartcrafted by local craftsmen and craftswomen most of the wooden utensils nowadays are machinemade. We appreciate all your remarks and comments.
Their flat wide blades are easy to get under large quantity of food. When teak products are exposed to oil and heat, their color normally becomes darker, but they are still perfectly useable. Our spatulas are ergonomically designed to be conveniently used. 100% warranty guaranteed in case our spatulas do not come in their best condition like in the photo or get broken after being used for 30 days, just let us know. Their long and lightweight handles will definitely help better your cooking quality.
8. Lancaster Cast Iron #ad
12” Spoon and Spatula Combination, Stirring, Made in the USA with Pennsylvania Black Cherry Wood, and Serving Spoons, Hand Carved Spoonula, Handmade Wooden Hanging Corner Spoon, Cooking #adLancaster Cast Iron #ad
- Hanging utensils make an excellent gift for Christmas, Weddings, Mothers Day, Birthdays, and Bridal Showers. Tested and designed for a long life of use in the kitchen. Bringing tradition back to your kitchen with an iconic design, our wooden utensils are carved from cherry trees sustainably-harvested in Pennsylvania.
This classic spoonula design is the perfect size for almost every cooking application. Made in america - handmade in amish country, Pennsylvania by skilled craftsmen. Notch allows the spoon to rest on the lip of your pots and pans, keeping your wood spoon cool and your countertop and stovetop clean.
Best wooden spoon and spatula combination for any cooking surface including cast iron cookware, sauteing meat, cooking, non-stick teflon, stainless steel, and woks. Perfect paddle for cooking in the kitchen or serving at the dinner table.
All natural - 100% pure natural hardwood, hand-carved from durable and long-lasting Pennsylvania cherry trees. Versatile - great for mixing, stirring vegetables, and serving. Beautiful design - meticulously-designed to include a functional spoon rest notch and comfortable handle for both left-handed and right-handed users. Our hanging spoon is light but extremely strong, durable, and food safe. How to clean wooden spoons: gently wash with soap and water. This natural material will be gentle on your cookware, keeping your pots and pans in excellent condition.
9. Lancaster Cast Iron #ad
Kitchen Utensils Handmade in the USA, Lancaster Cast Iron Set of 3 Wooden Spurtles, Kitchen Spurtle Set #adLancaster Cast Iron #ad
- Usable on all cooking surfaces including nonstick teflon, cast iron and stainless steel. Wood spurtle set of 3 - set includes 12” large spurtle, 12” slotted spurtle, and 10” mini spurtle. Made from locally harvested black cherry, native to the Eastern United States.
Clean with warm soapy water and towel drying before storing. Each spurtle is carved and sanded smooth. Handmade by amish craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Spurtles are the ultimate kitchen tool - useful for scooping, stirring, straining, flipping, and more. Our spurtle set comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
10. WOODENHOUSE LIFELONG QUALITY #ad
Kitchen Utensils Set with Holder & Spoon Rest, Durable Set of 13 pieces, Wooden Cooking Utensils, Teak Wood Spoons and Wooden Spatula for Cooking, Nonstick Natural and Healthy Kitchen Cookware #adWOODENHOUSE LIFELONG QUALITY #ad
- Spoon set will definitely not crack, melt or smell. You will find great satisfaction with these Woodenhouse tools. It is also safe for your expensive non-stick pots and pans, preventing all kinds of scratches or damages. A spoon rest, for a clean and practical cooking experience.
Lifelong quality: woodenhouse kitchen utensils will last a lifetime, sturdy, smooth, solid, they are made of one piece 100% Natural Teak Wood. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please contact us for a prompt replacement or reimbursement.
Use the wooden container for dry storage or hang from the stainless steel hooks. Easy to clean and store: for best preservation, hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse clean and store dry. Maintain pieces with a coating of mineral oil to prolong its smooth feeling.
Utensils may vary in shade because of its natural material. A wooden barrel, that has plenty of storage, has drainage holes and it sure does not tip over. And 6 hanging hooks to hang this wooden art. These tools are beautiful, well designed and have a superb finish. Great packaged gift and 100% lifetime satisfaction: show your appreciation with this unique and perfect gift idea. Give up with plastic, these are heat resistant and sustainable.