As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 8-Inch Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife; Chef’s Knife With 68 Layers of Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding; Handcrafted in Japan; Multi-purpose Knife Handles Full Range of Kitchen Tasks #adShun #ad
- A versatile, multi-purpose knife, the shun classic Kiritsuke is known for its variety of uses; use it just like a chef’s knife; Shun added a slightly rounded belly to make even rocking cuts easy. Handle is crafted from pakkaWood with a beautiful ebony finish; PakkaWood is natural hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance and durability.
D-shaped handle offers comfort and control; lightweight but powerful, the Kiritsuke is easy to maneuver and delivers professional results; whether working in a pro kitchen or enjoying dinner at home with friends, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke is an excellent tool for all meal prep needs.
The shun classic kiritsuke features shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX stainless steel and 68 layers of Damascus cladding for a blade with a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty. In japan, the kiritsuke is known as a master chef’s knife; Shun’s version is perfect for cooks of all kinds, from master chef to aspiring cook.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Blonde 7” Santoku Knife, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
Santoku, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, boning, slicing, nakiri, letting the edge do the work.
Shun's premium classic blonde santoku knife features our signature VG-MAX high carbon steel and layered Damascus cladding – a functional feast for the eyes of any chef. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
A multi-purpose knife for virtually every cutting task in the kitchen, our Classic Blonde Santoku's 7-inch length and lightweight design make it an excellent chef's knife for small or crowded spaces.
3. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 9” Bread Knife with VG-MAX Steel Serrated Edge and Ebony PakkaWood Handle, Silver, 9" #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in japan by highly skilled specialists, the knives are present-day manifestations of ancient blade-making traditions fused with cutting-edge technology. The beautiful d-shaped handle, comprised of ebony PakkaWood, is durable and water resistant, providing a comfortable grip to easily maneuver the blade through different types of bread.
An ideal bread slicer, rye, brioche, baguettes, the 9-inch Bread Knife is great for tough challenges like sourdough, and ciabatta while delicate enough for banana bread, pastries, challah or pumpernickel.
Wide serrations on the shun 9-inch Bread Knife are razor sharp, cutting through bread without smashing or tearing the interior like other breadknives can do. Vg-max steel is a shun exclusive formula, carbon for durability, with additional cobalt for strength, chromium for prevention from wear and corrosion and tungsten for a razor-like edge.
4. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 7” Asian Cook’s Knife; All-Purpose Kitchen Knife Offers Professional Results; VG-MAX Cutting Core with 68 Layers of Damascus Cladding; Ideal for Meat, Fruits and Vegetables #adShun #ad
- Shun’s expert asian cook’s knife, is japanese equivalent of traditional chef’s knife; can be diversely used to swiftly chop, carve, mince, also called a gyuto, dice, cut, and slice. Lighter than most typical chef’s knives; the Classic Asian Cook’s narrow profile still allows plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board; nimbleness of knife permits speedy food preparation.
All-purpose knife features durable and corrosion-resistant layered steel with a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge; innovative design provides a reliable kitchen essential that produces quality results.
Part of shun’s classic line, the cook’s Knife features a stunning handle made of ebony Pakkawood; beautiful and functional piece allows smooth grip and control when maneuvering sharp blade.
Blade composed of proprietary vg-max stainless steel with stainless Damascus cladding; the design includes incredible edge retention, and razor-sharp profile to easily cut meats, fish and vegetables.
5. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge. Hand wash with gentle dish soap.
With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6. 5-inch classic nakiri knife makes a durable, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, revolutionizing mundane tasks.
The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6. 5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. Swift, dicing onions, sharp and clean, the classic nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, slicing tomatoes, peeling potatoes, chopping peppers, trimming celery or paring avocados.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7” Hollow-Ground Santoku All-Purpose Kitchen Knife; VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Hollow-Ground Indentations for Reduced Friction and Smoother Cuts; Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- The ebony pakkawood handle is designed for comfort and control; PakkaWood is a genuine hardwood infused with resin, resulting in a water-resistant and durable finish. The damascus-clad blade is formed by layering various metal alloys and forging them into a solid piece; bead-blasting reveals the rippling pattern of the layers for a beautiful effect.
Making meal prep faster, this all-purpose knife is excellent at chopping, dicing and slicing ingredients such as fruits, vegetables and meats; a reliable and versatile knife for any kitchen.
With its easy, supper club, the shun classic 7-inch Santoku makes meal prep enjoyable whether for holidays, date nights, powerful glide, family dinners, girls’ nights or block parties.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, durability, cobalt, tungsten, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, sharpness and corrosion resistance.
7. Shun #ad
8" Chef's Knife and 6" Utility Knife with Storage Box, Shun Classic 2 Piece Starter Set #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. A d-shaped ebony black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left handed chefs alike.
Balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Santoku, boning, or steak - shun blades positively glide through food, nakiri, slicing, letting the edge do the work.
This premium starter knife set includes two key pieces of cutlery that no kitchen should be without - featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding. The western chef knife features hollow-ground steel that helps release food after chopping; the utility knife is ideal for small tasks from mincing to shaving and garnishing.
|Manufacturer||Kai LTD #ad|
8. Shun #ad
6 Inch, Multifunction Knife with Proprietary VG-MAX Cutting Core and Stainless-Steel Damascus Cladding Handcrafted in Japan by Highly-Skilled, Shun Classic 6-inch Ultimate Utility Versatile #adShun #ad
- Shun’s classic ultimate utility knife is the only knife professional chefs and home cooks need for a wide range of cutting, dicing, chopping, trimming, slicing, spreading and carving needs. The ultimate utility knife’s cutting edge has a low-frequency serration perfect for slicing through the thin skin of fruits and vegetables, while the rounded tip is ideal for spreading and buttering.
The broad, with a curved belly that allows the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board when mincing garlic, hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade is 6-inch 15.
The beautiful and stylish d-shaped ebony PakkaWood grip handle enhances the elegant, minimalist shape of the knife and complements the swirling patterns of the layered Damascus stainless steel.
2 cm, onions and jalapenos. With its top-quality, attractive appearance, multifunctional performance in a home or commercial kitchen and striking, the Classic Ultimate Utility Knife incorporates the best of form and function.
|Warranty||Shun brand products sold by Kai USA Ltd. are backed by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. In addition to supporting our products with this warranty, we will be happy to sharpen your Shun or Kai knife for free for as long as you own the knife.|
9. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in seki, Japan; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry immediately. Vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding. Set includes: 3. 5-inch paring knife, 9-inch combination honing steel, 7-inch Santoku Knife, shun multi-purpose kitchen shears, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 8-slot Slim Design Dark Wood Knife Block.
D-shaped pakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture. Rockwell hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side.
10. Shun #ad
5.5 Inch, Small to Medium Sized, Silver, Shun Classic 5.5-Inch Santoku Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Vg-max, high-performing steel core of santoku blade enables incredible edge retention; additional chromium in this proprietary steel boosts wear and corrosion resistance; more cobalt increases strength; more vanadium enhances cutting performance.
With elite function and aesthetics, parents, in-laws, hostesses, hosts, Shun’s Classic 5.5-inch santoku can be used by experts and amateurs alike, including grandparents, chefs or aspiring cooks.
Part of shun’s classic series, this 5. 5-inch santoku features tasteful and contemporary design and premium materials that set it apart from other leading knives on market.
Sleek handle is made of genuine hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance, strength and durability; the Santoku’s PakkaWood handle has a flawless, ebony finish. Shun’s 5. 5-inch santoku knife’s perfect size conquers medium-sized kitchen tasks; convenient size makes it a must-have addition to every kitchen.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|