As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IPPODO TEA CO. #ad
Sayaka-no-mukashi 40g, Rich, Ippodo Matcha #adIPPODO TEA CO. #ad
- Umami with a soft aftertaste; a delicate aroma. This smooth variety is the perfect starting point for first-time matcha drinkers. Recommendations: thick matcha koicha, straight matcha usucha. A little richer overall than Kan-no-shiro. Character: Smooth.
2. IPPODO TEA CO. #ad
Ippodo Matcha, Ummon-no-mukashi 40g, Rich #adIPPODO TEA CO. #ad
- Ummon-no-mukashi is the second highest grade matcha name among Ippodo's entire selection. Character: Rich. Deep, vibrant emerald green. Recommendations: thick matcha koicha, straight matcha usucha. Full-bodied, rich taste and aroma rejuvenate the mind and body.
3. Matcha Konomi #ad
First Harvest, Radiation Free, Zero Sugar, USDA and JAS Certified, No Additives, Akira Matcha 30g, Organic Premium Ceremonial Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder #adMatcha Konomi #ad
- Rich in antioxidants; Matcha is believed to have more antioxidants than any "Super-food". The tea leaves were shade grown for at least three weeks, first harvest and stone ground. Authentic japanese matcha; directly from Uji, Kyoto. Serving size: 1g or 1/2 tsp.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a 30g tin, contact us the seller directly for your full refund; no questions asked. 100% organic; usda & jas certified; japanese premium ceremonial grade matcha Green Tea Powder; All Natural, No Sugar, No Fillers, No Preservatives, and Radiation free. Love it or your money back.
4. Jade Leaf Matcha #ad
Premium Second Harvest Culinary Grade 3.53 Ounce, Authentic Japanese Origin, Jade Leaf Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder #adJade Leaf Matcha #ad
- Create amazing matcha tea recipes - culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, smoothies, baked goods, healthy boost to lattes, and other dishes.
We source directly from partner family farms in Uji and Kagoshima, Japan. 100% usda certified organic matcha green tea powder - Pure Shade-Grown Green Tea Leaf Matcha Powder - Grown Without Pesticides or Harmful Fertilizers. Authentic japanese origin - less than 1% of tea fields in Japan are certified organic for strict farming practices.
Love it or your money back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked. Healthy superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants and is a great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
5. Jade Leaf Matcha #ad
Jade Leaf Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder, Authentic Japanese Origin, Teahouse Edition Premium First Harvest 1.06 Ounce #adJade Leaf Matcha #ad
- 100% usda organic matcha green tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added naturally gluten free and vegan. Organic ceremonial grade matcha - suited for traditional Matcha Tea preparation where Matcha is simply whisked with hot water.
Love it or your money back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Authentic japanese origin - sourced directly from organic farms Uji and Kagoshima, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors. Healthy superfood - matcha powder is rich in antioxidants and is a great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
6. Matcha Konomi #ad
Organic Premium Ceremonial Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Radiation Free, Akira Matcha 100g, First Harvest, No Additives, Zero Sugar, USDA and JAS Certified 3.5 oz bag #adMatcha Konomi #ad
- Serving size: 1g or 1/2 tsp. The tea leaves were shade grown for at least three weeks, first harvest and stone ground. 100% organic; usda & jas certified; japanese premium ceremonial grade matcha Green Tea Powder; All Natural, No Sugar, No Preservatives, No Fillers, and Radiation free.
Authentic japanese matcha; directly from Uji, Kyoto. Rich in antioxidants; Matcha is believed to have more antioxidants than any "Super-food".
7. MATCHABAR #ad
Natural Energy, and Amino Acids, First Harvest Authentic Japanese Matcha | Healthy Antioxidants, MATCHABAR Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder 30g Tin | Premium #adMATCHABAR #ad
- Kagoshima has matcha culture at its core and is home to the most unique soil in the land; bringing the most nutrient rich matcha. There is no match for matcha! Sip your greens: matcha tea powder is a natural superfood, chlorophyll & EGCG than steeped green tea. Our first harvest green tea leaves are grounded and blended in fresh small batches, and graded by a certified Chasi tea master for the highest quality.
No crash - no jitters : the perfect coffee alternative is rich in the amino acid L-Theanine, proven for long periods of calm and focused energy. Every drink of matcha is loaded with a variety of essential vitamins, nutrients, containing exponentially higher levels of antioxidants, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Combined with natural caffeine, you'll experience sustained energy and mental clarity without the jitters or crash; 80mg of caffeine per serving. The matcha tea flavor is sweet and earthy with hints of umami and a smooth mouth feel, taste, with none of the bitter taste found in lower grade powder.
Smooth & balanced premium matcha: our unique blend of ceremonial grade matcha green tea powder is unsurpassed in color, and texture. Packed with nutritional value: our matcha powder comes from whole green tea leaves grown in the shade and trimmed young, at their most nutrient dense stage; thereafter stone grinding extracts loads of essential vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. Authentic japanese origin: sourced directly from our partner farm in kagoshima, Japan and brought to your door.
8. Naoki Matcha #ad
Fukuoka 40g / 1.4oz, Naoki Matcha Fragrant Yame Blend – Authentic Japanese First Harvest Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder from Yame #adNaoki Matcha #ad
- For those that love matcha tea - a pleasant blend for those intermediate matcha drinkers seeking to enhance their appreciation for matcha tea. Sweet and delicious taste - this ceremonial matcha blend was developed to maximise its sweetness. Thanks to its wide open plains, the tea grown here takes on an extremely sweet flavor which makes for ideal tencha, high temperatures in the day and low temperatures at night, the precursor ingredient to matcha and gyokuro.
This blend is best enjoys as a traditional matcha usucha thin tea or koicha thick tea.
And now we have finally been able to recreate the blend for export. This way, the natural sweetness can be enjoyed in full without any distractions. It starts with a fresh natural sweetness with buttery, floral notes and an incredibly smooth finish.
Award winning blend - the fragrant yame blend was so delicious that it picked up a Silver award at the national tea competition in Japan. We promise that it holds its own against matcha from larger and older brands. Proudly made in yame - the city of yame in fukuoka prefecture has been growing and producing tea for centuries. Your new favorite blend - if you’ve been disappointed by other brands, try the Fragrant Yame Blend as your new go-to ceremonial matcha. A great start to the day, always.
9. Naoki Matcha #ad
Kyoto 40g / 1.4oz, Naoki Matcha Superior Ceremonial Blend – Authentic Japanese First Harvest Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder from Uji #adNaoki Matcha #ad
- Improve your focus, the amino acid l-theanine in naoki matcha moderates the effects of caffeine and helps to relax the mind and body while providing a steady boost of energy for up to 6 hours. This blend of matcha is produced in Uji using these very same best practices. Matcha is also naturally gluten and sugar free, Boost Energy Without Coffee – Greatly increase your focus and energy by drinking Naoki Matcha.
The tencha is only ground into powder right before it leaves Japan for the USA, quality Uji matcha to be enjoyed right here in America. Whether you like to drink matcha as a tea, we do not think there’s a right or wrong way to enjoy matcha.
We recommend using this when matcha is the main ingredient. Smooth, occasional matcha teas usucha, ideal for matcha beginners - this matcha ceremonial grade green tea powder is smooth with balanced umami with a slight bitteness. Unlike the typical caffeine explosion from coffee, and is a healthy source of antioxidants.
100% authentic japanese matcha from uji – uji is home to Japanese matcha culture and many of the tea estates have accumulated centuries of know-how and techniques. 1 tsp 2 grams of matcha powder makes either a cup of matcha tea usucha or half a cup of matcha latte. This gets you extremely fresh, First Harvest tea leaves from Uji Kyoto. We want to help you enjoy matcha – to ensure you have the best matcha experience, or to mix it up as a latte or smoothie, we provide our full guidance through directions for use, recipes and tips for enjoying it.
|Brand||Naoki Matcha #ad|
10. Encha #ad
Encha Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea, First Harvest Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Japan 30g/1.06oz, From Uji #adEncha #ad
- Rich and complex flavor: our matcha powder offers a perfectly balanced palate, with a smooth, both sweet and earthy, velvety consistency when whisked into water. All encha matcha tea is USDA certified organic, consisting only of the finest quality organic tea leaves.
Boost energy and focus: skip the coffee and allow our matcha green tea powder to provide a natural pick-me-up. Enjoy the balanced flavor and health benefits of organic green tea.
How to brew: to prepare a traditional matcha green tea, simply take 1 tsp Encha ceremonial matcha and whisk vigorously into 5 oz hot water at 160°F. Organic matcha is rich in antioxidants and offers clean and consistent energy and mental clarity without any crash.
Subscribe and save to make sure you’ve always got matcha green tea on hand. For healthy habits: our 30g size of encha matcha lasts for 2 weeks if you drink 1 level tsp 2 grams per day. Ceremonial grade matcha: our premium, plucked each spring from our farm in the hills of Uji, 100% organic matcha tea powder is ground from the most tender matcha leaves, Japan.