As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MRbrew #ad
CO2 Gas Distributor, MRbrew Gas Manifold, 5/16'' Barb Fitting Beer Kegerator Splitter, 2-Way Air Distributor with Integrated Check Valves & Hose Clamps #adMRbrew #ad
- Indispensable tool to build a strong keg systemthis air distributor can let you carbonate 2 kegs at the exact same pressure setting with a regulator. Quality anti-rust materialthe beer kegerator splitter is seriously assembled with excellent quality parts and has great quality control.
The sealant is strong on the connection to prevent leaks perfectly. It is made of quality aluminum, which is strongly against rust and corrosion, easy to clean and will last for long. Low cost connecting extensionthe gas manifold is designed with two 5/16’’ barb fitting outputs, which allows splitting co2 gas line from 1 output to 2 outputs to brewing keg, no need of high cost multi-connection regulator! Anti-backflow & excellent sealingthis co2 distributor has a shut off valve on 2 outputs individually, can control each outputs individually.
But it can not carbonate different beers simultaneously that require different carbonation pressures setting! 100% lifelong issues solving for youeach mrbrew co2 manifold is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality, we will unconditionally solve your problems if you are not satisfied!. Each output has a built-in check valve, which will not get backflow into the gas line if hooking up an over- or under-pressurized keg.
2. Bev Rite #ad
3 or 4 Way 2 Way, CO2 Manifold Select 2 , Draft Warehouse CPG222 Air Distributor 5/16" #adBev Rite #ad
- Shutoffs with check valves. High quality construction. Aluminum body. 5/16" barbed inlet and 5/16" barbed outlets.
3. Homebrewers Outpost #ad
Homebrewers Outpost, D1802 Gas Manifold, 2 Way Aluminum Keg King 1/4" Barb #adHomebrewers Outpost #ad
- 1/4 inch. Screw holes for easy mounting. Splits one gas feed to two, each with their own shutoff/check valve. Aluminum body construction, with brass barbs & stainless shutoffs. Split your gas line to serve multiple kegs with this manifold.
4. Ferroday #ad
1 Gas Manifold + 3 Hose Clamps, FERRODAY 2 Way Gas Manifold 5/16" Barbed Integrated Check Valves CO2 Distributor Independent Shut Off CO2 Manifold Gas Distributor for Home Brew Beer Brew #adFerroday #ad
- Aluminum is lighter than normal steel but still high durability and high impact resistance, great for both home use and commercial use. Independent shut off & built-in check valve: each line has its own built-in check valve, all checked after assembly, no failures, no back flow.
Preformed mounting holes on the distributor allow you to secure the manifold on walls or kegs easily in few minutes. Each line has its own shut off valve for independent flow control, use this two port manifold to control multiple lines easily. Every unit has been internally cleaned before assembly for better air distribution.
Add to cart with no regret: ferroday 2 way gas manifold is ideal for home brewers, bars owners and breweries to easily split gas for beverage dispensing and forced carbonation. Inlet & outlet are all 5/16" barbed fittings fit for most home brew gas tubes.
We are committed to offer you with high quality product and life time customer service. Well made commercial standard: machined from a single piece of solid aluminum, cast brass and stainless steel, high-impact metal, and anti-rust chrome plated every stem. Pre-examination & easy installation: water tested after assembly ensures no air leaks. Efficient utilization of co2: two way gas manifold can easily running 2 lines from one CO2 source to split the gas supply and meanwhile achieving more efficient use of CO2 easily.
5. LuckyHigh #ad
2 Way Beer CO2 Manifold Air Distributor Splitter 5/16" Barb Fittings Built-in Check Valves for Homebrew Beer Making #adLuckyHigh #ad
- Because of one-way valve mechanism, the pressure drop between the ball valves is approximately 2 psi. 2-way gas manifold is with 5/16" threaded ports barbed inlet and 5/16" barbed outlets.
Each line has its own built-in shutoff valve to prevent gas backflow. This co2 splitter manifold is made of aluminum, brass and stainless steel material.
Please set the pressure on the regulator to 2 psi above the pressure required in the keg. It is with a 2-point screw hole on the top for easy installation to other equipment. This gas distributor can be used to split the gas supply into multiple lines.
6. YB YaeBrew #ad
Splitter 5/16" Barb Fittings 2 Way, Beer Gas Distributor, YaeBrew Gas Manifold, Air Distributor CO2 Manifold #adYB YaeBrew #ad
- With check valves built into the beer coupler which won't make check valve failure; this built-in check valve in the beer coupler can eliminates the need for the gas manifold check valve, preventing beer system failure; with Individual shut off;.
2-way co2 splitter manifold for beer kegs/lines, to maintain carbonation and pressure for draft beer from keg to faucet; can be used for breweries and commercial businesses;.
High quality 100% Brand New;. Material: aluminum body; Barbed inlets / outlets: 5/16". Before shipment, the manifold is Leak-checked and cleaned to ensure leak-free service and no oil residues.
7. Silkyway #ad
2 Way Gas Distribution Co2 Distributor Manifold With 5/16 inch Barb/Stem Splitter Beer Integrated Check Valves for Homebrew Beer Making Brewing Tool #adSilkyway #ad
- The distributor allows you to split the gas supply into multiple lines. Due to the one-way valve mechanism, the pressure drop between the ball valves in these manifolds is approximately 2 psi.
5/16" threaded ports barbed inlet and 5/16" barbed outlets. Gas manifold, machined from a single piece of aluminum with built-in check valve protects your shunt and prevents gas backflow.
Designed with a 2-point screw hole on the top for easy installation to other equipment. You will need to set the pressure on the regulator to 2 psi above the pressure required in the keg. Each line has its own shutoff valve.
Chrome plated valves with spring loaded Ball check valve. Money-back guarantee -customer satisfaction is our #1 policy! If you are not satisfied with our product or if you experience any issues, Please contact us. Made of prime aluminum, brass and stainless steel material, which is extremely durable. Run with 2 lines from one CO2 source.
8. Suteck #ad
2-Way Gas Manifold CO2 Distributor Manifold 5/16 inch Barb/Stem Splitter Beer Integrated Check Valves Homebrew Beer Making Brewing Tool #adSuteck #ad
- Gas manifold, a built-in check valve protects your shunt and prevents gas back flow. The distributor allows you to split the gas supply into multiple lines.
You will need to set the pressure on the regulator to 2 psi above the pressure required in the keg. There is a 2-point screw hole on the top for easy installation to other equipment.
5/16" barbed inlet and 5/16" barbed outlets. Made of aluminum, brass and stainless steel material, it is extremely durable. Each line has its own shutoff valve. Run multiple lines from one co2 source. Due to the one-way valve mechanism, the pressure drop between the ball valves in these manifolds is approximately 2 psi.
9. Kegconnection, LLC #ad
2 Way CO2 Manifold with Integrated Check Valves and MFL Fittings Bundle by Kegconnection,Copper #adKegconnection, LLC #ad
- Double seal guarantee: we use premium teflon tape, repairs, while still allowing you to remove or reinstall your check valves for any reason. Each manifold is assembled in our Texas warehouse, please contact us with any questions or issues. Most competitors use superglue, which doesn’t allow you to disassemble parts for cleaning, along with NSF-approved TRU-BLU thread sealant Not Included.
Therefore, and in most cases will extend the warranty if need be. Independent shut-offs: the independent shut-offs not only allow you to choose which kegs to provide gas to, they also give you the ability to fix, clean, or swap out kegs without depressurizing your entire kegging system.5
5-year warranty: with your purchase comes a 5-year warranty on parts and labor. We also conveniently include two 5/16” barbs/stems and two swivel nuts, which are standard for gas lines in the beer industry. Check valves also keep beer from backing up into your CO2 Regulator, as well as from contaminating your gas lines.
We will repair or replace this product for the first 5-years, and our team also takes care of any repairs or replacements. As your drafts system grows, independent shut-offs, by simply removing the 1/4" brass plug. This eliminates the chance of beer accidentally flowing from one keg to another. Integrated check valves: each beer line also has a check valve that stops the beer from flowing backward. The two curved white washers are included to ensure there is no metal-to-metal contact, this manifold system can grow along with it, which aids in preventing air loss.
10. CRBrewBeer #ad
Splitter 5/16" Barb Fittings 2 way 5/16" Barb, Beer Gas Distributor, Gas Manifold, Air Distributor CO2 Manifold #adCRBrewBeer #ad
- The inlet barb & hexagon nut is made of brass. A gas manifold can split the delivery of CO2 into several parts to serve the draft beer system. Easy to use: the gas manifold come with 5/16" barb od outlets & inlets.
The gas manifold also provide the extra gas inlet for beer keg. 2 way gas manifold allow you to supply CO2 for your several beer kegs. Faster to install:just need two screws or nails, you can easily secure this gas manifold on walls or kegerators.
No leaks & independent shunt: the integrated check valves can prevent backflow of gas or liquid and protect your splitter. The switch valve is made of copper plated zinc.
So our gas manifold is lighter & durable than steel. Inlet barb can connect with CO2 tank by hose. The gas manifold body is made of high quality aluminum. And the barb of shutoff valve can connect with your keg by hose to achieve carbonating beer. Every switch valve has their handles to control the gas flow, so each gas line will not affect the airflow of other kegs.