As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Pink Brandywine Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. 85% germination. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season.
2. SWEET YARDS #ad
9 Seed Packets: Brandywine, Pineapple, Roma, Black Krim and More, Chadwick Cherry, Green Zebra, Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds Variety Pack #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural! Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 60 days. Fresh seeds packaged for current season with germination rates of 90% or more so you know nearly every seed will give you a healthy plant full of delicious fruit.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Heirloom Large Tomato, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free., Pink Brandywine Tomato Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Approximately 50+ pink brandywine tomato seeds - Delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free. Very popular variety and Can Weigh a Pound or More.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Pink Brandywine Tomato Seeds for Planting Lycopersicon esculentum Single Package of 80 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Direct from the growers. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
5. The Gardening World #ad
Always Fresh Seeds!, 150 Red Brandywine Tomato Seeds Heirloom, Non-GMO #adThe Gardening World #ad
- Sowing: start tomatoes indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring, sowing the seeds in a flat 1/4" deep and 1" apart. We have over 400 Flower, Herbs and Vegetable Seeds. A week before planting the seedlings outside, begin exposing them to the weather during the day to harden them; tomatoes cannot endure cold weather, and should not be transplanted outside until all threat of frost has passed.
All multiple orders of the same seed are put in the same bag. When the second set of leaves emerges, transplant the seedlings into individual pots; bury the stems up to the lowest set of leaves to grow strongly rooted plants.
We are the real "the gardening world" - ship in 1-2 days - s/h is just $3. 95 no matter how many items you purchase from us. If providing a trellis, but if allowing the vines to spread, plant tomatoes with carrots or onions, space the plants 3-4' apart.
For companion planting benefits, space the plants 2' apart, but avoid planting them with cabbage or tomatoes. We do not send out 3 individual bags with 500 in each. For example if you order 500 beefsteak tomato seeds x 3 then 1500 seeds will be put in the same bag. Keep the temperature at 70-75 degrees f until germination, as well as providing adequate light in a sunny window or under a grow light; keep the soil moist, but make sure drainage is adequate. This goes for all seeds unless they are listings of different seeds.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Brandywine Pink Tomato Seeds 90 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 90 seeds. Indeterminate. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Harvest in 85 days. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Heirloom: classic potato leaf, beefsteak-shaped, pink fruit with incredible flavor. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Yields 4-6" fruit. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Fruit weight is 14 oz. Plant height is 40". No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 18". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
7. Generic #ad
Brandywine Tomato Red Regular Leaf Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Water and sun regular. Care instructions: Water regular. Great addition to your garden, vegetable, Fruit, organic, Herb, non gmo, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds.
Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Plant 1/4 inch deep. Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Colorful Tomato Seed Collection for Planting, and Cherokee Purple, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties to Plant Home Vegetable Garden, Kellogg's Breakfast, Sow Right Seeds, Yellow Brandywine, Ponderosa Pink #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties. Beautiful -- variety pack: four individual packets of unusual colored tomatoes Yellow Brandywine, Ponderosa Pink, Kellogg's Breakfast, and Cherokee Purple tomato seeds.
Mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Delicious. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds each. Pick right off the vine when perfectly ripe and eat. Good eats -- these colorful tomatoes add a unique splash of color to your summertime dishes. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information on the “Gardening Tips” section of our website.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Yellow Brandywine Tomato Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Under the “how To” section of our website. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Plants have fuzzy potato leaf foliage and indeterminate vines. Heavy producer with sweet, tangy low-acid flavor. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, pink, purple, roma, grape, black, including yellow, paste, beefsteak, white or even green.
But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of yellow brandywine tomato seed; close cousin to famous Pink Brandywine tomato but with golden-yellow, beefsteak type fruits weighing up to two pounds. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
10. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 25 Organic Red Brandywine Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Gold Vault Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.